The editorial policy of Scientific Horizons is the publication of original research and review materials by authors from different countries on a wide scope of issues in legal science. The journal is open for publication by both Ukrainian and foreign researchers, aimed at ensuring the development of legal sciences at the Ukrainian and international levels.
The objectives of Legal Horizons are as follows:
- publication of the results of scientific research on the expansion and modernisation of scientific research in legal science;
- improvement of the professional competence of specialists;
- acquaintance of practising lawyers with topical issues of various branches of legal science;
- dissemination of scientific knowledge and best legal practices;
- improvement of methods of teaching legal disciplines;
- integration of Ukrainian legal science and education into the world educational and research space.
The sphere of influence of Legal Horizons is expansive and aimed at:
- assistance to scientists in disseminating their works and ideas;
- establishing a productive dialogue between scholars and legal practitioners;
- publication of the results of theoretical research aimed at improving the understanding of law and the effectiveness of legal activities.
The journal aims to cover topical issues of the theory of state and law, civil, criminal, commercial, administrative, constitutional law and processes, etc.; to create a strong scientific platform that will interest both Ukrainian and foreign scientists, legal practitioners, and entrepreneurs. Opening new horizons of legal knowledge, providing a detailed discussion of current issues and problems of modern legal science, review of Ukrainian and international legislation, as well as proposing new innovative research – these are the priorities of the editorial board of the research-to-practice Legal Horizons journal.