Licensing conditions: the authors retain copyright, and also give the right to the journal to publish original scientific articles that contain the results of experimental and theoretical research and are not pending for publication in other journals. All materials are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY, which allows others to redistribute the article with acknowledgment of the authorship of this article and the first publication in this journal.
If the article is accepted for publication in Legal Horizons, the author must sign a copyright transfer agreement. The agreement (scanned copy) is sent to the email address of the Editorial Board.
By this agreement, the author shows that the submitted material:
- does not infringe the copyrights of other persons or organisations;
- has not been previously published in other journals and has not been submitted for publication in other journals.
The author transfers the rights to the editorial board of Legal Horizons:
- to publish the article in Ukrainian (Russian, and English) and distribute its printed version.
- to translate the article in English (for articles in Russian and Ukrainian) and distribute the printed version of the translation.
- to distribute the electronic version of the article, as well as the electronic version of the English translation of the article (for articles in Russian and Ukrainian) by any electronic means (placement on the official website of the journal, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
The author reserves the right, without the consent of the editorial board and founders:
- To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
- To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing their own dissertations.
- To use the materials of the article for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports, as well as oral presentations.
To submit electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the official website of the journal) on:
- personal web-resources of all authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
- web-resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories)
- non-commercial open access web resources (for example, arXiv.org).
In all cases, the presence of a bibliographic link to an article or a hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is mandatory.